- SharePoint startup time very slow
- Windows Server 2008 R2 – Full or Server Core
- Sharepoint database connection string – what is it?
- SSAS: Excel Data Connection Wizard missing cube(s)
- Excel Error: There was a problem sending the command to the program
- SSIS 2008 and SSIS 2008 R2 are the same (or are they?)
- Viewing cubes when upgrading to SQL Server 2012
- Extraction from INFORMIX database using SSIS (Data warehouse ETL)
- A user name and password are being requested by http://localhost:8080. The site says: “XDB”
- IsNull versus COALESCE
- Cannot connect to SQL Server from remote machine?
- Reporting Services 2008 R2 running on local machine
- Which DMV should I use?
- SQL Server Disaster Recovery
- Missing indexes = poor performance
- Troubleshooting: string or binary data would be truncated
- SSIS export to Excel – Data type issue – “Number Stored as Text”
- SQL Server BUG – May cause loss of data – Chnaging a column from NULLable in to NOT NULL
- SQL Server performance (2008)
- Looking for suspicious data
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Ever wondered which dynamic management view gives you information about xxxxx? e.g. you know that you want to find out which processes are currently blocking other processes (which was handled by the “blocked” column of “sysprocesses” in older SQL versions) … Continue reading